- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone, except to the extent necessary to comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers.
- Like most website operators, we collect non-personal information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personal information is to better understand how visitors use this website.
- When you communicate with us through our Contact Form, we ask for basic personal information such as phone number and email address. We use this information to respond to your request. We never release this data to any third party unless forced to do so by law. As stated above, we do not store your personal information on our servers.